I’m taking three weeks off this summer because daycare is closed. We will go on a long trip later this year, so we’re staying mainly at home in Berlin. My plans:
- Create a design for this website
- Write one or two blog posts about topics from my notes
- The Secrets of Happy Families
- Never Split The Difference
- Building Stories
- The Silmarillion
- Listen to the newly released tracks from the 20th anniversary version of Garbage’s Version 2.0. That was and is one of my favorite albums and to listen to 20 year-old tracks that are new to me is an odd mix of discovery and nostalgia.
- Do cycling tours in and around Berlin
But mainly: spend a lot of time with my family.
When I don’t have vacation, I work as a designer at BCG Digital Ventures.